No Comments

Should I get a home Inspection ? (PT14)

Should I get a home inspection in Jamaica?

Hey, this is your power realtor, Cherine Anderson with another power tip. 
So let’s talk home inspection. Now it’s going to be your due diligence as a purchaserA person, company or business who buys a property for sale. ... More, we’re recommending that you do a valuation and surveyor’s report. In fact, getting a home, your lender is going to require this.
However, who will speak to the electrical, the plumbing or the sewage concerns for this property that you are purchasing? Better yet, you walk into a property and you see some major cracks on the wall. I’m not talking minor cracks that might be due to settling, major cracks.
Who will speak to the structural integrity of the property? I, your power realtor, Cherine Anderson humbly suggest that you seek the services of a certified electrician, a certified plumber and structural engineer especially if the property is a fixer upper or older that 40 years.
My power living is on YouTube so don’t miss another power tip. Visit our channel at Click, Share, Subscribe.
Do you have real estate questions? Keep them coming. Send the email to and your question may be featured on a future show.

Comments (0)


Learn How To Buy An Apartment or Condo in Jamaica

This FREE (and highly resourceful) eBook will give you several tips and strategies to help you buy an apartment or condo.

I do not want to buy an apartment